This course is customised to individual requirements and will be built to relate to key activities your staff will be carrying out.
Learners will gain a sound understanding of basic electrical awareness and will be assessed upon completion of the course.
The course will be certificated as ‘Successful Completion’ and will therefore be invaluable for health and safety purposes.
- There are no entry requirements.
- This course is assessed through a final assessment.
- Basic Electrical Principles
- The Dangers of Electricity
- Safe Working Practices (Isolation and Live Working)
- Protection from Electric Shock (earthing, RCDs)
- Excess Current Protection (Circuit Breakers, Fuses)
- The Importance of Making Safe and Secure Electrical Connections
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Inspecting and Checking Electrical Equipment for Safety