This course covers the updates to BS 7671 following the publication of the 18th edition. The course is designed to provide candidates with the knowledge and understanding of the application of the 18th Edition regulation for electricians who install or maintain electrical systems. The new regulations could impact ability to work on certain projects, apply for jobs or even continue into employment.
- 17th edition including 3rd amendment
- Through the completion of an online, multiple choice exam.
- Explain the requirements of statutory and non-statutory regulations relating to electrical installations
- Find and interpret relevant information in relation to electrical installations
- Apply the latest requirements of BS 7671 to electrical installations