- Order and control stocks of laboratory materials where required
- Keep accurate records of laboratory work undertaken and results
- Contribute to the preparation of reports.
- Participate in continuous performance improvement of systems and processes relevant to the work environment e.g. workplace organisation techniques, accreditation (e.g. ISO, UKAS) and proficiency testing.
- Accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry
Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the End-Point Assessment. For those with an education, health and care plan or a legacy statement, the apprenticeship’s English and maths minimum requirement is Entry Level 3.