Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding of health and safety.
It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how you can make a real difference to the wellbeing of yourself and others through changing your behavior.
It focuses on best practice rather than legislation, it's suitable for delegates from around the world, and not just those from the UK.
The course is a 100% match to the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘Passport’ syllabus.
- There are no entry requirements.
- This qualification is assessed through a short written exam (mainly multiple choice) as well as a hazard spotting exercise (45 minutes in total at the end of the course).
- There is also a test which is carried out via an online assessment platform.
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance