Electricians, technicians and installers take note: 18th Edition will soon be here.
This course is designed to provide candidates with the knowledge and understanding of the application of the 18th Edition regulations for electricians who install or maintain electrical systems. The new regulations could impact ones ability to work on certain projects, apply for jobs or even continue in employment.
18th Edition is due to be published July 2018, with the regulations coming into full effect in January 2019. Enquire today and reserve your space to avoid dissapointment.
- Qualified electricians or those in training.
- Through the completion of an online, multiple choice exam.
This course will enable delegates to:
- Explain the requirements of statutory and non-statutory regulations relating to electrical installations
- Find and interpret relevant information in relation to electrical installations
- Apply the latest requirements of BS 7671 to electrical installations