The Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration is designed for those who would like to work in an office environment and covers key areas such as communication, administration, presentations and customer service.
To undertake this apprenticeship you should have good communication skills, be able to prioritise workload and enjoy working as part of a team.
Upon completion, learners will be confident in everything from business writing and customer service to administration and employer organisations.
- Employment in a suitable role for the chosen apprenticeship is essential. Northern Skills Group will work with applicants to help find a suitable employer where possible but we advise anyone looking to undertake an apprenticeship to actively seek employment for themselves.
- Applicants are required to have gained a Level 2 English and maths (GCSE grades A-C). Certificated will need to be produced at enrolment. If proof cannot be produced or you do not meet these entry requirements then applicants will be invited to complete an initial assessment prior to acceptance.
- An interview will take place.
- If you do not have a grade A-C in English and/or maths (grade 7-4 for new GCSE measures) you will be required to continue studying these subjects.
- This qualification is assessed through work-based evidence stored in an electronic portfolio, observation in the workplace, online multiple choice tests/assignments, knowledge questions and witness testimonies.
- Handling Mail
- Minute taking
- Customer Service
- Managing budgets