Carrying out manufacturing activities on multiple products with different specifications consecutively.
- Employment in a suitable role for the chosen apprenticeship is essential. Northern Skills Group will work with applicants to help find a suitable employer where possible but we advise anyone looking to undertake an apprenticeship to actively seek employment for themselves.
- Applicants are required to have gained a Level 2 English and Maths (GCSE Grades 9-4 / A-C). Certificates will need to be produced at enrolment. If proof cannot be produced or you do not meet these entry requirements, then applicants will be invited to complete an initial assessment prior to acceptance. An interview will take place.
- If you do not have a grade 9 to 4 in English and / or Maths (grade A-C for previous GCSE measures) you will be required to continue studying these subjects.
- Professional discussion.
- Achieved Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (Knowledge and Skills).
- Apprentices must submit a portfolio of evidence.