The Level 2 Apprenticeship in Logistics Support Operations is designed for those who would like to gain a basic understanding and skill set in Logistics Operations before committing to a specialist area.
- Employment in a suitable role for the chosen apprenticeship is essential. Northern Skills Group will work with applicants to help find a suitable employer where possible but we advise anyone looking to undertake an apprenticeship to actively seek employment for themselves.
- Applicants are required to have gained a Level 2 English and maths (GCSE Grades A-C). Certificates will need to be produced at enrolment. If proof cannot be produced or you do not meet these entry requirements then applicants will be invited to complete an initial assessment prior to acceptance.
- An interview will take place.
- If you do not have a grade A to C in English and / or maths (grade 7-4 for new GCSE measures) you will be required to continue studying these subjects.
- This qualification is assessed through work-based evidence stored in an electronic portfolio (Smart Assessor).
- Assessment methods include observation in the workplace, online multiple choice tests/assignments, knowledge questions and witness testimonies.
- Health, Safety and Security at Work
- Contribute to the Provision of Customer Service in Logistics Operations
- Develop Effective Working Relationships
- Make an Effective Contribution to a Business