Apprentices will be able to work in warehousing and storage facilities, stores’ department or trade counter.
They will learn working effectively with colleagues and the public to provide customer service, gain under-pinning knowledge and skills of using lifting and handling equipment such as pallet trucks and cages, plus updating stock control systems for movement of goods and materials.
This framework will help to attract, retain and develop talent in the Logistics/supply chain sector.
- Employment in a suitable role for the chosen apprenticeship is essential. Northern Skills Group will work with applicants to help find a suitable employer where possible but we advise anyone looking to undertake an apprenticeship to actively seek employment for themselves.
- Applicants are required to have gained a Level 2 English and maths (GCSE Grades A-C). Certificates will need to be produced at enrolment.
- An interview will take place.
- If you do not have a grade A to C in English and / or maths (grade 7-4 for new GCSE measures) you will be required to continue studying these subjects.
- This qualification is assessed through various formative, summative, on job and off job assessment including observation and performance in the work environment and witness testimony
- Health, Safety and Security at Work
- Develop Effective Working
- Relationships with Colleague
- Pick Goods in Logistics Operations
- Wrap and pack Goods in Logistics
- Operations Place Goods in Storage in Logistics Operations
- Assemble Orders for Dispatch in Logistics Operation
- Keep Work Areas Clean in Logistics Operations
- Moving and/or Handling Goods in Logistics
- Check Stock Levels and Stock Records
- Receive Goods in Logistics Operations